One cheat meal won’t ruin your results…..Just like one healthy/clean meal won’t make you lean…… That said, the more clean meals you have, the closer you get to your goals! My favorite cheat meal is a big juicy turkey burger and sweet potato fries. When you make it like I do, it only looks & tastes like a cheat meal. Here is how I like it:
2 pieces of Ezekiel Bread
6oz ground turkey breast
Sea Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
Beefsteak tomato (I just like the name beefsteak)
1 oz low fat part-skim mozzarella
1 small sweet potato
1 T olive oil
Cinnamon, nutmeg and Truvia to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 450.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Slice your sweet potato into whatever fun shape you love. I prefer mine waffled!
4) Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and Truvia. I CLEARLY have a sweet tooth so feel free to spice it up with some salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder.
5) Place them on baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes depending on how crispy you like them. Toss them several times while they bake.
6) Make your burger patty any way you like. I like mine with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
7) Slap that patty onto toasted Ezekiel bread and smother with all your favorite toppings.
8) Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and let them cool for a bit before devouring them.
9) Hold nothing back. Cherish every bite. Have no regrets tomorrow because it’s CLEAN.